- Data controller
- Purpose of processing data
- Retention period of data
- Legal grounds for processing data
- Communication of data
- International transfer of data
- Your rights
- Obtaining your data
Who is the data controller who processes my data?
- Business name: GRAFIQUES TREMA, S.L.
- Trading name: GRAFIQUES TREMA
- Tax code: B-17322082
- Postal address: Pol. Ind. Torres Pujals, s/n – Apt. Correus 94 – 17401 Arbúcies (Girona)
- Telephone no.: (+34) 972 860 508
- Email address: email@example.com
Why do you process my personal data? At GRAFIQUES TREMA, S.L., we process your data for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which they were provided to us:
- To manage private and professional data provided directly by data subjects to notify them about our products and services, respond to their requests, applications and questions, and to follow up with them at a later date.
- To manage organisational, accounting, fiscal and administrative data provided by customers when they contract our services, and to notify them about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to them.
- To manage the personal and professional data of USERS who participate in the different events and activities we organise and who have authorised us to inform them about other activities or events that we may organise in relation to projects or services that may be of interest to them.
- To create, where appropriate, user profiles to offer them our products and services.
For how long do you retain my data?
- Data used to manage our relationships with our customers and to process invoices and payments for our services shall be retained for as long as the contract is valid. Once this relationship is terminated, the data may be kept for as long as required by the relevant legislation and as long as any potential liabilities may be derived from the contract.
- Data related to the posting of comments about our products shall be retained for as long as the products or services to which they refer are being sold and advertised, unless you ask for them to be removed at any time.
- Data relating to participation in events and activities shall be retained for the duration thereof, with a view to managing the organisation of said events and activities. Subsequently, they shall be retained for as long as any potential liabilities may be derived from the organisation of said events and activities.
- Data used to send commercial communications and for commercial profiling relating to our products or services shall be retained indefinitely, until such time that you ask for them to be deleted.
What are the legal grounds for processing my data?
- The legal grounds for processing your data for purposes 1-3 is the contractual performance of the corresponding service.
- Offering our customers information about our products and services is based on satisfaction of the legitimate interest that consists of being able to offer our customers the option of purchasing other products or services and, in doing so, secure their loyalty. This legitimate interest is provided for by the relevant legislation (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows personal data processing on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, please note that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and you can do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The legal basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent of the data subject who requested said communications. Said consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of this consent shall not affect, under any circumstances, performance of the contract, but said withdrawal shall not apply to any data that were processed for this purpose before the consent was withdrawn.
To whom do you transfer my data? Personal data shall not be transferred to third parties, except:
- To financial entities through which we manage payment collection.
- To the competent public authorities in the cases provided for in the law and for the purposes defined therein.
Do you transfer data to third countries? No, we do not carry out international data transfers. What are my rights when I provide you with my data?
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not GRAFIQUES TREMA, S.L. is processing his or her personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, to request that inaccurate data be rectified and, if applicable, to request that data be deleted when, for example, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the portability of their data or that the processing of their data be restricted. In such cases, we shall retain the data only to exercise or defend claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, GRAFIQUES TREMA, S.L. shall cease to process the data, except on legitimate grounds, or for exercising or defending any possible claims.
- You may exercise your rights as follows:
- By sending an email with a copy of your National Identity Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By post: Ind. Torres Pujals, s/n – Apt. Correus 94 – 17401 Arbúcies (Girona), enclosing a photocopy of your National Identity Document.
- By emailing or writing to us, we shall provide you with the relevant forms to exercise these rights.
- If you have granted your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This shall not affect the legality of any processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- If you feel that your rights with respect to the protection of your personal data have been breached, especially if a request to exercise your rights was not fulfilled, you may file a claim with the data protection supervisory authority through its website: agpd.es.
How did you obtain my data?
- The personal data we process at GRAFIQUES TREMA, S.L. come from the data subjects themselves or their legal representative.
- We would remind you that you should not provide any third-party data unless you have permission to do so and have previously informed them.
- No special categories of personal data shall be processed (i.e. those that reveal data subjects’ racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation).